PREPARING FOR WORK-BASED TRAINING
The typical things needed to prepare for workplace training
What are my work-based considerations?
Work-based learning can include:
• work placements
• on-the-job training (OJT)
• apprenticeships, internships and traineeships.
When training in the work environment, you may find that you are constrained by:
• performance expectations
• organisation/organisational change
• structures and systems
• operational/organisational guidelines
• WHS guidelines, systems and safeguards
• demarcations and industrial relations concerns
• language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) requirements.