WHAT ARE TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT STRATEGIES?
Learn about the components of a TAS
What needs to be in a TAS?
A Training and Assessment Strategy is a quasi-legal document created for an RTO to encompas your learning program. The TAS should cover the following areas:
1. Name of the organisation and it's stakeholders (including industry if applicable)
2. Timeframe of the training
3. Qualification code and name (if applicable)
4. Units of competency or standards to be trained
5. Target audience characteristics - including LLN needs
6. Training and Assessment arrangements - methods and modes
7. Staff involved in delivery and assessment
8. Validation process for the program
9. Further steps for the learner beyond the completion of the program.